Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Head First

Well, for years I have been curious as to what all the nonsense about blogs consisted of...Why..who has time...who cares...etc?  So, as I am typing this, (because I am bored at jury duty) I am still a bit concerned, yet excited about this new thing I am doing. Enter the world of blogging here.  I have a crazy sense of humor combined with a mad passion for all things that I LOVE! 

Here goes nothing kids, Salty (my nickname) has started her own page of history in the blogosphere.

Items to include, yet not limited to: WINE, yoga, fashion, fun things, travel bits, food, items of hilarity, my dogs, my bf Brad, (apologies in advance sweetheart) my friends, and anything else that may interest me along the way.  Stay interested friends....this is about to be greatness at its best.
That's it for now,

Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment